Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ilse Bing Remake


This image is my photo that I took to best represent Ilse Bing. Part of our photographer research paper was to take a picture that resembles the pictures in which the photographer was used to taking. We simply remade a photo of their style. I chose Ilse Bing and she was known for her work in value. Also she was known to love lines, streets and architecture. So I tried to compose a picture of a street. Around my neighborhood, there is a gap in between two houses where you could see the turn on the street and a street lamp(in my photo) I picked it and started taking pictures. I also altered it to show the value that Ilse Bing is known for. I also wanted to emphasize more on the shape element of the street but since it was so dark, it was kind of kidden. The end result turned out very dark, but I still like how it came out.

1 comment: