Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Self Portrait


This was my best result for my self portrait. We were told to take a self portrait of ourselves(hense "self" portrait) and using our knowledge in photography, portray something about our personality our about ourselves. I tried to portray that I was a shy-flirty type. I'm someone who is shy at fist but once you get to know me, I'm really spunky and fun. Emphasis on just me is definitely showed and an asymetrical balance because of how I placed myself not in the center. This was the funnest picture taking so far because of how personal it was.

3 comments:

  1. I really love that this photo is on its side. It gives it great composition. I like the asymmetry, which goes along with balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur sooo cuuuuuuuuuuute. I see good balance in this picture because it's turned to a different angle, but it gives the picture a better sense of spreading the image through the whole picture rather than just one side. There's also unity because your sweatshirt is used as a little security shield or something cus you're pulling it up and your eyes are moved to a different direction that works well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the way you took this photo. its an interesting angle but it totally works. great shot!

    ReplyDelete