Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Element of Design

This is my element of deisgn photo that reprsents texture. We were assigned to take photos incorporating each element of design in a photo. I chose this picture of a flower to represent texture because you can clearly see the texture in the inside of the flower. The only editting I did with this picture was cropping it so you can see more detail into the inside of the flower and to show the sense of color in the variety of the purple in the flower.


3 comments:

  1. I really like how you took this photograph. The fact that it is only of a part of the flower makes it even better. I like how the purple contrasts with the white, too. great work [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you were able to emphasize and focus on a part of the flower. The color and softness in this photo is portrayed well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo! The cropping is really well done because it puts the flower in a unique position. The contrast of the purple and white is also very beautiful. Great Job :]

    ReplyDelete